Kansas City, MO
IST (Installation & Service Technologies) recently relocated to a renovated historical building in downtown Kansas City, and we’re looking for an experienced Trainer to join our team.
This position responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees, assessing company-wide developmental needs, and arranging suitable training solutions for employees. Must source, design, and implement effective methods to educate existing staff and new-hires, and enhance performance throughout IST.
- Propose training and development programs and objectives
- Develop and monitor spending against the departmental budget
- Obtain and/or develop effective training materials
- Train and coach managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
- Execute employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
- Conduct annual training and development needs assessment
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role
- Background in technology training. Point-of-sale and digital signage experience preferred
We have an excellent benefits package including a percentage-matched 401(k); majority-paid medical, dental and vision insurance; and supplemented life insurance with disability benefits!
Please submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Trainer" as the subject.